Parents Association Training in Borrisokane Community College will be held on 6th February 2017
The training provides information and guidance on various aspects of parents’ involvement in the post primary education system. Topics include:
- Parents’ Association remit
- Role of Officers & Members
- Constitution of a Parents’ Association
- Draft Agenda for meetings
- Networking and Partnerships
To book this FREE session for parents association in your school please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office +353 (1) 830 2740.